What would it take to change the world? Rotary’s 1.2 million members believe it starts with a commitment to Service Above Self.
In more than 34,000 clubs worldwide, you’ll find members volunteering in communities at home and abroad to support education and job training, provide clean water, combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, and eradicate polio.
The mission of Rotary is to provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
The Rotary Club of Tempe Downtown meets twice a month on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month at 6:30 pm at Montis La Casa Vieja at corner of Mill and Rio Salado in downtown Tempe. We serve our local community in Tempe, around the Valley, and around the world.
A Rotarian is presented with many personal and professional opportunities, including:
- New opportunities for community service – from the local to the international level.
- Fellowship and friendship with over 1.2 million Rotarians worldwide who share the same Rotary values.
- Developing leadership potential and public speaking skills.
- Broadening one’s circle of friends and acquaintances.
- Increasing one’s knowledge of world affairs and cultural similarities.
- Exposure each week to relevant information and topics about the community, nation and world.
- Fostering business contacts and relationships.
- A new awareness of the community’s needs, while taking action to meet those needs.
If you are interested in building fellowship and community through service, please contact as at email@example.com or (480) 236-9327.