The Rotary Club of Tempe Downtown was highly visible at the 5490/5510 District Conference:
1. Thanks to Lynn, Kymla, and Dayna, the Club’s hospitality suite, featuring a Mardi Gras theme, came in 2nd out of 13 suites – many of which were hosted by multiple clubs – thanks to Alex Pallas and his wife for popping in and making eveybody feel welcome
2. The Club won the District Achievement Award at the Gold level
3. Lynn was elected to a two year term as a member of the District Finance Committee
4. Barb continues as the District Foundation Chair
5. Kymla was sworn in as Tempe Downtown President
6. Nigel was sworn in as Tempe Area Assistant Governor (Downtown, Kyrene, Rio Salado, South, Camelback Crossroads satellite, and ASU Rotaract) – also awarded the District Service Above Self Award
Join Higher Octave for an evening of fine wine and chocolate under the stars at the beautiful Watershed in Tempe. Join us lakeside in your cocktail attire for live music, appetizers, a silent auction and chocolate!
To reserve your spot, tickets can be purchased through our website by clicking below, and they are $40 person or $75 per couple. Tickets will also be sold at the event. All proceeds benefit music therapy services through Higher Octave Healing. We look forward to seeing you there!
Saturday, April 18th, 2015
7:00PM – 9:00PM
5350 S. Lakeshore Drive
Tempe, AZ, 85283
SILENT AUCTION UPDATE
We are excited to have the following items as part of our silent auction at the event.
-4 Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Passes-
-A Horse Ranch Experience at Sunset Ranch-