Maybe you’ve seen a need in your own community and wondered how you could help. Maybe you want to use your professional skills to help others — or even learn new skills. Maybe you’re seeking connections with other service-minded professionals in your community or abroad.
Whatever your reason, joining Rotary can help you achieve these goals, and so much more. See why these men and women are members of their local Rotary club.
A Rotarian is presented with many personal and professional opportunities, including:
- New opportunities for community service – from the local to the international level.
- Fellowship and friendship with over 1.2 million Rotarians worldwide who share the same Rotary values.
- Developing leadership potential and public speaking skills.
- Broadening one’s circle of friends and acquaintances.
- Increasing one’s knowledge of world affairs and cultural similarities.
- Exposure each week to relevant information and topics about the community, nation and world.
- Fostering business contacts and relationships.
- A new awareness of the community’s needs, while taking action to meet those needs.