CHARISSA CLEVELAND is a speaker, coach, and workshop developer dedicated to helping others conquer their fears and live a more courageous life. Originally from Indiana Charissa is also a bullying and domestic violence survivor. She uses her own personal experiences as examples along with tools and techniques that anyone can start immediately applying in their life. Charissa uses here expertise and savvy to deliver engaging and energizing presentations on the HOT topic of FEAR.
HER MISSION: To reframe the audiences’s definition of FEAR from Forget Everything And Run To Face Everything And Rise!
Thank you to Kris Walters from The Clothes Cabin for presenting about her organization’s mission, values and work within our community. In addition to presenting, Kris also accepted a Community Partner Award from The Rotary Club of Tempe Downtown on 07/23/15. We look forward to working with The Clothes Cabin as one of our top priority organizations this Rotary year.
The Rotary Club of Tempe Downtown was highly visible at the 5490/5510 District Conference:
1. Thanks to Lynn, Kymla, and Dayna, the Club’s hospitality suite, featuring a Mardi Gras theme, came in 2nd out of 13 suites – many of which were hosted by multiple clubs – thanks to Alex Pallas and his wife for popping in and making eveybody feel welcome
2. The Club won the District Achievement Award at the Gold level
3. Lynn was elected to a two year term as a member of the District Finance Committee
4. Barb continues as the District Foundation Chair
5. Kymla was sworn in as Tempe Downtown President
6. Nigel was sworn in as Tempe Area Assistant Governor (Downtown, Kyrene, Rio Salado, South, Camelback Crossroads satellite, and ASU Rotaract) – also awarded the District Service Above Self Award